Esthetic Wellness at Simply Smiles Miami
We’re changing lives one smile at a time through our esthetic wellness treatments!
Botox & Dysport
You laugh; you cry. Sometimes you frown. And after years of making faces, the evidence of your expressions is apparent in the form of lines and wrinkles. At the same time, your skin’s decreased elasticity means that topical solutions won’t be enough to reverse the signs of aging. This is where Botox and Dysport step in.
Why choose us for your muscle relaxers?
- Smile Makeover Expert.
- More training and knowledge of oral & oral-facial areas than any other healthcare professional.
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics.
- Highly experienced with injections and anesthetic options for comfortable treatments.
- Consideration of dental and facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results.
- Trained and accredited to augment with BOTOX / Dysport and Dermal Filler with the best techniques!
Can offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits.
How Can Botox Benefit You?
Botox is used to prevent and treat wrinkles in adults. This noninvasive, nonsurgical treatment uses neurotoxins to block muscle contractions; relaxing muscles under the skin. The most common places Botox is injected are the crow’s feet, around the eye area, glabella creases
between the eyes, brow furrows, and in horizontal wrinkles on the forehead. Most adults are able candidates for Botox treatment. The effects may last up to four months with Botox Cosmetics.
How Can Dysport Benefit You?
Dysport is also used to prevent and treat wrinkles in adults. Treatment areas would be the crow’s feet, around the eye area, glabella creases between the eyes, brow furrows, and in horizontal wrinkles on the forehead. Compared to Botox, Dysport has a naturally soft look to help your glabella area. Most adults are able candidates for Dysport treatment. The effects of Dysport can last up to five months.
Uses and Benefits of Botox & Dysport
• Smooth crow’s feet, forehead furrows, frown lines, lip lines, and bunny lines
• Improve a gummy smile
• Treats involuntary muscle spasms
• Nonsurgical and noninvasive
• Younger more refreshed look
The time required for these cosmetic treatments are about 10 to 15 minutes. The compound is injected sub-epithelially, and effects may be observable typically within 3 to 7 days. Minor bruising may sometimes occur at the injection site. Should this occur, it will fade within a few days. Looking to refresh your appearance? Call Simply Smiles Miami today for a consultation!