Simpli5 is an express aligner system that provides a fast, effective and simple solution to minor and moderate anterior misalignments.
Who are your ideal candidates for Simpli5?
– Upper or lower Arch with Spacing
– Crowded Upper or lower Arch
– Rotated Upper or lower Incisors
– Post orthodontic refinement, for patients who require minor refinements following more extensive braces treatment.
– Correction of orthodontic relapse – following orthodontic treatment many people forget to wear their retainers and teeth begin to move back towards their original position. The simpli5 system is ideal for those who want to correct the small movements that have occurred in such cases.
– Minor malocclusions – cases where only small rotations are required or minor tooth gaps need to be closed.
– Pre veneer alignments – can correct minor alignments problems before veneers are placed and this reduced the amount of tooth reduction that is required for veneers.
How long does treatment with the Simpli5 system take?
The treatment time depends on the amount of tooth movement required but typically treatment times are between 10 – 20 weeks.
What is the procedure of Simpli5
Following an initial consultation with your dentist to assess your suitability for the system, he/she will take impressions / moulds of your teeth and send them to the Simpli5 laboratory.
– Your teeth moulds will be used as a template to fabricate your simpli5 clear aligners.
– You will wear each set of aligners for 3-4 weeks for about 20 hours a day removing them to eat and clean your teeth.
– Once your final sets of aligners have been worn for 3 -4 weeks you have completed treatment and you should have straight teeth.
– Impressions for retainers to prevent teeth from moving back to their original state.